BlueBin Program Specialist
Reporting to the BlueBin Program Manager (PM), the Program Specialist delivers operational oversight and execution of the BlueBin management system in varying healthcare environments. The Specialist optimizes supply chain services in order to minimize cost and support a value driven supply system.
Ultimately responsible for the timely, precise, and effective installation of BlueBin program, this position leads and/or assists in leading the BlueBin install team to meet the operational objectives defined for our healthcare partner/sponsor. This entry level position is considered a “PM in Training” role and will advance as your skills and certifications progress.
The minimum qualifications listed below (along with education/experience) are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities needed to perform this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of this position.
- 1-3 years of experience in a relative industry
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Familiarity in lean operations and best-in-class process management techniques
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Project management skills
- Unrelentingly detail oriented
- Able to multitask and prioritize work for self and install team
- Expertise in MS Office applications
- Able to stand and sit for extended periods of time, crouch, push/pull, and lift up to 35 pounds
- Available to travel, sometimes extensively, and relocate to new client assignments
- Primary Responsibilities
The primary job responsibilities and accountabilities listed below represent work performed by this position and are not all- inclusive. The omission of a specific accountability will not preclude it from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical extension of the position.
- Build and implement the BlueBin system as scheduled by the site Program Manager.
- Assess and coordinate space preparation. Lead build team as assigned.
- Track and manage inventory of supplies and hardware necessary to install the BlueBin system.
- Uphold and follow standard work processes, procedures, and work instructions to ensure self and team are adequately trained.
- Maintain all data records associated with program implementation (ERP records, Excel files, etc.).
- Respond in a timely and thorough manner to customer requests and concerns.
- Create and maintain strong relationships in all clinical areas with all clinical staff.
- Respond to errors or needed changes with urgency and accuracy.
- Consistently communicate with BlueBin PM (or direct BlueBin supervisor) on all status updates, required resources and assistance, barriers, and all other applicable instances.
- Participate in team meetings as needed to ensure system operations are meeting the needs of the end-user community and continuously improving.
- Assist Site Program Manager in creating and executing project work plans and revising as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Keep track of lessons learned and shares those lessons with team members and leadership.
- Support a safe working environment including compliance with all regulatory requirements and all other hospital, state, and federal safety policies.